Tuesday, June 28, 2011

SCKLM 2011

Greetings
Hi,























This year's Standard Chartered Kuala Lumpur Marathon 2011 like before was held at Padang Merdeka on 26 June 2011.

I was selected as the director of the runners recovery station.

We have umbrella booths for all the categories.

In my team there is 140 volunteers. I'm glad we pull it off with little dificulty.


Me and my leader Mr Cheah


The bunch of excos, directors and leaders in the SCKLM 2011 Appreciation nite.

Lucky Puvana, the best volunteer of this event.





























Lucky me with photo taken with star of the evening.

Ciao

 


My old rugged Suzuki GP 100 up for sale. Anyone interested?

This is where i live chat

ShoutMix




1 comment:

Dear reader,
U comment is very much appreciated.
As much as i would love yr feedback, however please leave a genuine response that is relevant to the post that yr r reading. TQ for yr co-operation. Cheers.